Stories Added to the Valentine's Confections Story Event!
Hildegarde's and Prometheus's limited-time stories were added to the Valentine's Confections story event at Feb 19 22:00, 2019(PT)!
Unlocking stories increases the number of items you can trade for in the event's Treasure Trade menu.
With everyone in the Halidom working themselves into a frenzy over the Valentine's festivities, it seemed Hildegarde was the only one not getting into the holiday spirit. But then...
We hope you enjoy these heart-shaped moments!
The Valentine's Confections story event is a new type of event where you can use event items acquired by clearing main-story quests and various events to unlock special Valentine's stories. You'll be able to check out event stories for the various characters.
■Acquiring Event Items
To be able to acquire event items by clearing main-story quests and various events, you must clear Ch. 2 / 2-1 (Normal), The Sylvan Archer and view the main page for the event at least once.
If you have not viewed the main page for the event before, you will not receive event items when clearing main-story quests and various events.
■Rare Enemy Information
Have you run into a limited-time rare enemy yet?
The Valentine's event is coming to a close, so here are some hints for clearing the limited-time endeavors!
The rare enemy Valentine's Slime is more likely to appear in the Beginner and Standard difficulties of recurring event quests.
The rare enemy Choco Golem is more likely to appear in the Expert and Master difficulties of recurring event quests.
Rare enemies may appear in campaign chapters, too!
If you have yet to encounter a rare enemy, may the above hints guide you in your search.
1. Details for the Valentine's Confections event are available by tapping Help on the event page.
2. You must clear Ch. 2 / 2-1 (Normal), The Sylvan Archer, to participate in the event.
3. You must clear Ch. 2 / 2-1 (Normal), The Sylvan Archer, to play co-op.
4. To check the additional limited-time Daily Endeavors, tap Endeavors on the home page, then check the Limited tab.
5. You will not be able to use the Ravishing Roses in future events.
6. The schedule and content may change without warning.
Thank you for playing Dragalia Lost.