Added High Brunhilda's Trial to the Advanced Dragon Trials!
We have added High Brunhilda's Trial to the Advanced Dragon Trials even quests on Dec 16 22:00, 2018(PT).
Steel yourself and challenge the mistress of crimson!
[Changes accompanying the release of High Brunhild's Trial]
1. High Brunhilda was added to the Advanced Dragon Trials section of the Treasure Trade menu.
The form of the Flamewyrm Brunhilda after releasing her hidden powers. Wreathed in crimson fire, she incinerates anything in range— except, of course, for the Prince, for whom the flames of love burn even hotter.
Deals flame damage to enemies directly ahead, and inflicts burn.
・(Flame) Strength & HP +30%
If the user is attuned to Flame: increases Strength & HP by 30%.
・Dragon Time +20%
Extends shapeshift time by 20%.
Note: These are the stats when at maximum level, maximum bond, and fully unbound. They do not represent the stats when first obtained.
2. The Volcanic Queen wyrmprint was added to the Imperial Onslaught section of the Treasure Trade menu.
・High Brunhilda Res +25%, Brunhilda Res +20%, Flame Res +5%
Note: These are the stats when at maximum level and fully unbound. They do not represent the stats when first obtained.
3. Changes to the Challenge Events UI
・A new Advanced Dragon Trials section was added in the Challenge Events menu, containing both the High Midgardsormr and High Brunhilda Trials.
1. A team Might of 13000 or above is required to take on the High Brunhilda Trial.
2. You must clear Brunhilda's Trial in Master difficulty before attempting High Brunhilda's Trial
3. You must clear Ch. 2 / 2-1 (Normal) to participate in Co-op Play.
Thank you for playing Dragalia Lost!